Saturday, July 24, 2010

Lazy B

We love hanging out with Tommy's boss, Brian and his family. This weekend they invited us to their cabin right outside of Canton. We had the BEST time! Their house is beautiful and their land is so full of trees, we could play outside all day and not feel the Texas heat!


I learned how to drive the four-wheeler the first night, so by day two I felt comfortable enough to take Jackson on it with me.
Brian and his dad have cut out trails in the woods and we rode through those and around the land. There is also a little cafe' on the land right next to theirs, so we drove the four-wheelers and gator truck to dinner.

Daddy and Jackson


This their little shooting area, so I got to shoot our gun for the first time!! Tommy was so proud that I hit the targets several times really close to the bullseye!
After shooting, the kids all played in the massive sand pit, and Jackson got to help Brian drive the real tractor and scoop up dirt-he was in heaven!

Take a look at me shooting, Pooh! The whole time, all I could think about was my Pooh and when I tried to show her my gun safety techniques, but accidentally pointed the gun at her head and Tommy was so mad!



Jackson loves Brian and Julie's kiddos! Here he is with Bradley.


Tommy shooting


Flying airplanes


The back porch overlooks the pond..Jackson's new smile is killing me!


Brooke and Jackson


Bradley, Brandon and Jackson


Here are the kids on the Gator...Jackson loved riding in this. Brooke even took him on a few rides without us because he loved it so much!


What a great weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How fun, glad you all had a great weekend!