Saturday, July 24, 2010

Somethings Missing

Jackson has been having some trouble sleeping lately and crying in the middle of the night. This is very uncommon for him, so Tommy and I have been trying to figure out what is going on. He keeps saying, "I scared of my letters, Momma. I don't like that letter C." Ever since he was a baby there have been letters spelling his name above his bed. We have assured him over and over, let him touch them, etc. telling him they are just letters and not real. Finally, one night at 3 a.m., after Jackson has awoken again, I hear Tommy on the monitor in Jackson's room, "Fine, I will take them down and throw them away!" Ever since that night, we have seven nails on the wall, and a sleeping boy....



1 comment:

The Gillaspie Family said...

Oh my GOODNESS!!!! That's hilarious! At least he knows what he wants!